Several structures of hexafluorobenzene at low temperature at atmospheric pressure or high pressure at room temperature have been published.
There are also structures of the new high-pressure phase.
- Six diamine based dithoic acids were proposed for esterases inhibitors.
- The most potent molecules on the basis of theoretical studies were synthesized.
- Both theoretical and experimental studies were in close agreement.
Keywords: Esterases; Density functional theory; Molecular docking; Dithioic acid
- Holmium-doped monoclinic KGd(WO4)2 nanoparticles were used in the research.
- Nanoparticles were synthesized by the mechano-chemical method.
- KGd(WO4)2 is promising for biomedical imaging applications.
- The cytotoxicity assays of KGW nanoparticles doped with 10% Ho ions were performed.
- WST-8 shows that material is stable and does not cause toxic effect on J774.1 cells.
Keywords: Nanocrystals; Biomedical; Medical imaging; DICOM
Adam Grzelak, Jakub Gawraczyński, Tomasz Jaroń, Dominik Kurzydłowski, Armand Budzianowski, Zoran Mazej, Piotr J. Leszczyński, Vitali B. Prakapenka, Mariana Derzsi, Viktor V. Struzhkin, Wojciech Grochala
AgF2 with its Jahn−Teller-active Ag2+ cation undergoes pressure-induced phase transitions to unprecedented Pca21 and Pbcn polymorphs, not found for other metal difluorides (such as the CdF2 compared here).
Kamil Lisiecki, Krzysztof K. Krawczyk, Piotr Roszkowski, Jan K. Maurin, Armand Budzianowski, Zbigniew Czarnocki
Lignan, Podophyllotoxin, Photochemistry, Visible-light photolysis, Amide cleavage
Piotr Pomarański, Piotr Roszkowski, Jan K. Maurin, Armand Budzianowski, Zbigniew Czarnocki
Joanna Szawkało, Dariusz Błachut, Piotr Roszkowski, Piotr Pomarański, Jan K. Maurin, Armand Budzianowski, Zbigniew Czarnocki
Tomasz E. Gilewski, Piotr J. Leszczyński, Armand Budzianowski, Zoran Mazej, Adam Grzelak, Tomasz Jaroń and Wojciech Grochala